- Vastu Lamp is designed on the back of Kurma or Tortoise, Kurma (tortoise) was the 2nd Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
- the Lamp has been named as Vastu Deep as it removes the Vastu faults of a place where it is lighted. Vaastu
- Deepak is designed beautifully in heavy brass with Golden finish, it gives Royal look to the lamp.
- Lord Vishnu took the form of a half-man half-tortoise, the lower half being a tortoise.
- The antique design on the upper part of the lamp adds to the charm of Vastu Deep. Fill it with oil and put in a wick slightly turned outside through the notch and light it. It is the perfect deepak for your Altar or Home Puja Temple.
- Lighting of Diya / Lamp is an essential part of all the pujas in Hinduism, every puja is followed by aarti which is performed by lighting the lamp or diya.
- Kurma or Tortoise works as a remedial measure for correction of Vastu faults since it has great power to balance the enviromental energy around us as well as removal of negative energy thereby purifying the place where it is kept.
There are no reviews yet.